The center is one of the research units of the National Health Research Institutes. It has one director, one executive secretary and one deputy executive secretary. It consists of administrative personnel, project management personnel, and epidemic prevention team.
The position of the center unit is as follows:
I. Administrative staff
- Property management
- Administrative paper affairs management
- Personnel data management
- Personnel personnel basic affairs management and related matters.
II. Project management staff
- Integration the NMDC undertakes research results and reports of the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Assist in planning matters related to the NMDC research projects.
- Research, coordinate and assist in the signing of relevant regulations and documents for special research projects.
- Participate in central and local government task communication and coordination.
- Assist in the connection and achievement of industry-NMDC cooperation.
- Assist the center to interact with the media.
- Emergency task grouping.
III. Epidemic prevention team
- Assessing the effectiveness of mobilization
- Establish a new monitoring system
- Conduct community education
- Promote indoor trapping schemes and shooting large-scale trapping stations
- Establish a variety of administrative district seed source centers
- Carry out juvenile and adult efficacy tests
- Assist in supporting epidemic prevention
- Support emergency epidemics, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis